Search For Mods and Other Stuff

Translate

Friday 5 August 2016

New beginnings

Hi all.
First of all thank you so much for checking this blog out.
This is an update kind of.
I know I'm in no way active, and on top of that the site for fable modding has shut down.

Now what does this mean for the future of this blog?
Well I'll be taking what I've done and my love for fable onto youtube.
I'll link my channel at the end.
Look there's nothing there yet but what will be to come is an in depth look at what made fable my favorite game of all time, what could be fixed to make it better and general complaints and praises.

The channel will start with this fable video that should be out mid september and will continue for other games thereafter.

I hope you enjoy what is to come and thank you all once again.

- Dillan

Channel

1 comment:

  1. It's a real shame that none of the downloads work any more. I get an error message any time I try and download a file. On the upside, at least the tutorials are still readable.

    ReplyDelete