Search For Mods and Other Stuff

Translate

Friday 22 March 2013

Requests

Lately I have not gotten any ideas of what to do for a mod. So here it is: Requests!
Here are the Rules and Notes for these requests:
1- Please leave as much info as possible on the mod you want
2- Paitience is required (I will do it eventually)
3- All Mods WILL be done if I am capable
4- I mainly do Retextures
5- I can do a lot more than retextures so feel free to request anything
6- I will upload these mods on the forum and on the blog with the requestees  Name

Leave a comment for the mod you want to be made or email me:
dillandavesmith@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Can you make a mod which lowers the graphics of Fable? Sometimes I have lag playing like this, and I really want to play the game normally...
    Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try but I don't think it would be possible. I will let you know

      Delete
    2. There is no way to do this but I suggest:
      - Lower the resolution as much as possible
      - Lower all the adjustable graphic settings
      - Turn off Anti-Aliasing and V-sync
      DISABLE SHADOWS! this will help.

      Delete
  2. Is it possible to make more npcs marriageable? Im specifically thinking of the npcs in the darkwood bordello. If you could somehow make those women marriageable, that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this will help:
      http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=67051&&srch=marry#msg_67051

      Delete
  3. Could it be possible to do a massive graphics overhaul? Would be amazing if you could!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you make some cool greatswords? :) (big double handed swords)
    I always thought that there was to few of them

    ReplyDelete